Sunday, February 16, 2014

We All Matter in this World

We all matter and we all should care about making a difference and bringing people together.

No two people are alike, just like neither are two snowflakes or two grains of sand.  Yet, when they come together they become something bigger and greater.  Snowflakes cover mountain tops and grains of sands become the beaches and deserts of the world.

I believe that if humanity comes together as one embracing our individual uniqueness's and differences, we could accomplish something far greater than we ever imagined.  Like maybe even world peace.

My strengths and weaknesses are different than yours and yours different than mine.  If we learn to work together we become "more complete" like a puzzle where all the individual pieces connect and are needed to complete the whole picture.  By helping others, we help ourselves.

I am no expert, speaker or a successful book author.  I'm just a regular person with dreams, hopes and fears like the rest of humanity.  I make mistakes, fall and get up.. Sometimes I learn right away and others it takes me a few falls before I "get it"  My point is that no matter who we are as individuals right now in our lives, we all can learn something from one another.

Many of the best lessons in my life I have learned from people that have been through "hell" and back and still made a difference in their lives for the better.  I have also learned from others that in similar situations have been through "hell" and their lives did not end up so well.  In both instances I've learned "how to" and "how not to"  That said, I am aware that whatever worked or did not work for another person in similar situations might and might not work for me, we are different individuals with different ideas and views about life.  it is up to us and only us to learn the things that serve us in a positive way and those that don't.  We all need to experience life to the fullest in "happy" and "sad" times.  Embrace every experience, learn from it, grow and move on to the next.

 As I stated before, I am no expert or a "guru" like many call themselves.  Whatever I speak about are from my own personal experiences.  Since I have use of my memory, I always felt a burning desire inside of me to be kind and loving and to always help others in need.  I have grown up with a sense of responsibility to be a "good" person and to treat everyone as equals.  It is something I can't explain and instead of trying to understand it anymore, I've decided to talk about my message of unity to all humanity and not to fear speaking up.

I want all the "hardships" I have faced in my life as an abused little boy, to serve its purpose.  By me learning and growing through my own life experiences and by sharing my story I help others to be strong and to grow through similar experiences.

Each an every person matters in this life.  We need each other to make this a better world for all of humanity.  Hate and indifference just creates more chaos and wars.  If we come together we can create a better life not only for ourselves, but for the future generations that will inherit this earth.  We can't change the world alone, but if we change ourselves and those around us, they in return will do the same, and our actions will ripple throughout the world.

Be kind to each other, love and respect all living things.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi

      


No comments:

Post a Comment